My first intraprenarial project.
First bare-metal cloud-computing service in the world.
4 pages about "Scaleway ☁️"
We just released the Docker Machine driver for Scaleway; You can now use Machine to create Docker hosts on Scaleway servers.
This tool comes as an alternative method of provisionning Docker engines on Scaleway and won’t replace the Docker Instant-App.
It is now easy to manage a Swarm cluster of hybrid servers (x86_64 + armhf).
It is also very convenient to use a Swarm cluster composed of Raspberry PI using the Hypriot OS and Scaleway servers together.
Docker + multiarch = <3
Recently, I started the multiarch organization on GitHub.
Multiarch aims to provide
1. Docker images builds of Linux distributions for multiple architecture
full list on multiarch on Docker hub.
- more incoming…
2. tools around multiarch
- multiarch/docker-goxc: a ready-to-use goxc in Docker, build GO projects for multiple architectures from an x86_64 host
- multiarch/true: minimalist Docker images for multiarch, ideal for testing runtime
- multiarch/qemu-user-static: qemu-user-static Docker images for all architectures + a register special image that helps to configure the Kernel binfmt support
- multiarch/crossbuild: multiarch cross compiling environments, cross-build C/C++ programs using Docker from an x86_64 host
3. Proof-of-concept around experimental multiarch support in Dockefile
- multiarch/dockerfile: Tryout to build multiarch images using one Dockerfile