3 pages about "(ro)bot"
- Aggregated Tweets
- Create append-only sub-post parts
- Podcast / SoundCloud
- Writing newsletter
- Aggregated GitHub contribution
- Use comment boxes
- Have a “status message”
- Repost, recall old posts
- Write and maintain a bot/IA that posts for me
- Reply on external website questions
- with responses and links to my existing content (I.e., Quora)
- Write/co-write on external publications
- and link to my existing posts (I.e., medium)
- Instagram / flicker photo aggregators
moul-bot is my personal bot.
Its main role is to help me with repetitive tasks such as running scripts, synchronize datas, monitor services, and so on.
github-wait-ci: a small CLI tool that waits for a CI command to finish.
repeat: a small CLI utilities that performs multiple “repeat” wofkflows
- wait N secs between each iteration
- stop of first failure
- max iteration
- per-iteration timeout
- global timeout
- silent mode
- daemon mode
- parallel mode
- every N secs (variable sleep depending on the last execution time)
cron-cli: a mini CLI tool that takes a crontab formatted definition and a command to run
sync-gh-issues: a small tool that synchronizes GitHub issues with AirTable or other outputs.
gh-watch-issue: a small CLI utility that blocks until an issue is updated by an event / a comment
gh-event-stream: a small CLI utility that registers itself as a GitHub webhook and display real-time events.
democragit: a bot that manages a repository based on votes (a better name is welcome)
libp2p-bench: equivalent of
gitcrypt++: an opinionted alternative to
alfred-workflow-1password: access 1password from Alfred