5 pages about "P2P"
Merge the concepts of
- “Connected Blockchains” (see https://cosmos.network for a good example)
- Autonomous networks that support split & merge
To obtain a way of creating a temporary blockchain in an autonomous network that can exists over mesh network (bluetooth, isolated networks, isolated countries, etc).
- Determine the best consensus rules that allows a smaller network to “take decisions”
- Offer the option to automatically convert the temporary coin to a permanent coin as soon as networks are merged
- Create a temporary blockchain for a music festival, allow people to convert their existing permanent coins to the temporary money, lose internet during the event, and then translate-back the unused temporary coins