2 pages about "Multiarch"
Docker + multiarch = <3
Recently, I started the multiarch organization on GitHub.
Multiarch aims to provide
1. Docker images builds of Linux distributions for multiple architecture
full list on multiarch on Docker hub.
- more incoming…
2. tools around multiarch
- multiarch/docker-goxc: a ready-to-use goxc in Docker, build GO projects for multiple architectures from an x86_64 host
- multiarch/true: minimalist Docker images for multiarch, ideal for testing runtime
- multiarch/qemu-user-static: qemu-user-static Docker images for all architectures + a register special image that helps to configure the Kernel binfmt support
- multiarch/crossbuild: multiarch cross compiling environments, cross-build C/C++ programs using Docker from an x86_64 host
3. Proof-of-concept around experimental multiarch support in Dockefile
- multiarch/dockerfile: Tryout to build multiarch images using one Dockerfile