12 pages about "Ideas / RFC"
Merge the concepts of
- “Connected Blockchains” (see https://cosmos.network for a good example)
- Autonomous networks that support split & merge
To obtain a way of creating a temporary blockchain in an autonomous network that can exists over mesh network (bluetooth, isolated networks, isolated countries, etc).
- Determine the best consensus rules that allows a smaller network to “take decisions”
- Offer the option to automatically convert the temporary coin to a permanent coin as soon as networks are merged
- Create a temporary blockchain for a music festival, allow people to convert their existing permanent coins to the temporary money, lose internet during the event, and then translate-back the unused temporary coins
A website / an app that suggest you a random book.
Get referral fees.
Get interesting results: various, but with a minimal quality level.
Remake of Little Alchemy with collaborativity in mind.
Two collaborative modes:
- Administrative collaboration: people can easily propose new alchemies to the community.
- It can easily be done thanks to open-source, basically, only a README file or a CONTRIBUTING file in an open GitHub project, and voila.
- Playing collaboration: being able to play in teams to share the fun.
not so much, just taking the time to setup the engine and have a decent UI.
Just put the well-known Secret Santa tradition online.
By sending a small present to an unknown person, you are automatically enrolled to receive one by a future giver, etc.
- automate everything, including support (delivey issues)
- ensure privacy
Create a tool that allows to stack multiple map layers and use filters to discover your next home’s area.
Take multiple maps of the same area:
Sources: Various results from Google Images (do not hesitate to contact me in case of copyright issue)
Then, imagine a tool that allows you to:
- toggle each layer
- use filters or slidebars to create heatmaps
- make the tool collaborative
- share specific filters
- export an image with your filters