7 pages about "Collaboration"
Create a tool that allows to colleboratively define, visualize (with graphs) and query dependencies.
a.k.a. “The perfect mix between Neo4J, Wikipedia/Wikidata, and LucidChart“
- can be done manually
- can be done using scripts/APIs to aggregate external sources
- should be typed yet flexible
- Wikibase, the engine behind https://wikidata.org, to store and manually manage the dependencies
- An existing or a custom solution to import/synchronize existing data
- Well-defined base entities to ensure a good overall quality
- A custom frontend to provide useful visualizations
- Some process/guidance to have collaboration
Remake of Little Alchemy with collaborativity in mind.
Two collaborative modes:
- Administrative collaboration: people can easily propose new alchemies to the community.
- It can easily be done thanks to open-source, basically, only a README file or a CONTRIBUTING file in an open GitHub project, and voila.
- Playing collaboration: being able to play in teams to share the fun.
not so much, just taking the time to setup the engine and have a decent UI.
Create a tool that allows to stack multiple map layers and use filters to discover your next home’s area.
Take multiple maps of the same area:
Sources: Various results from Google Images (do not hesitate to contact me in case of copyright issue)
Then, imagine a tool that allows you to:
- toggle each layer
- use filters or slidebars to create heatmaps
- make the tool collaborative
- share specific filters
- export an image with your filters